So it was Wade and I's TWO year anniversary on 11-21-11, its amazing how fast time flies but I have loved every second of it! He is such a good husband and an amazing dad! We went to Shogun which is where they cook in front of you it was so fun! And wade's family kindly watched Dax while we went.
Daxton is TWO months old now! I can't believe it! He's getting old too fast!
He had his baby blessing Sunday and he smiled the whole time :) Wade's Parents, Chad, Mary, and cousin Everett were able to come! Daxton loves is grandparents!
He had to go to the doctor yesterday to get his shots. He got weighed and measured-he's in the 95 percentile for his height(now I know why all his clothes are too short on him)! He did not like his shots at all! He screamed so hard he stopped breathing and then passed out once we got to the car but every time he woke up he would start screaming again! They seemed to make him tired because I sat him down on the couch and he just fell asleep which he never does! And it wasn't very comfortable looking, he was sitting on his wipes! haha
Dax's favorite part of the day is bath time! He loves it with all his heart! and he also likes when mommy and daddy sing to him :)
Callie he is so adorable! That picture of him falling asleep on his wipes is soo funny. What a cute little man. Hope things are good for you! Miss you!
ReplyDelete